Happy Monday everyone! It's officially Spring and wedding season is upon us! I have so many lovely girlfriends getting married this year and a common question I receive (being a newlywed) is: "What should I register for?" Well you're in luck - my newlywed friend and fellow blogger, Jenna from Boston Chic Party, and I have compiled our Top 5 Favorite Wedding Registry items. These items can range from special occasion items such as my Kate Spade china to everyday items like my Ninja Blender, but they will be in my house for years to come and every time I use them I am reminded of our special day! Make sure you check out Jenna's items here!
1. Crate and Barrel Nesting Bowls: Unlike Jenna, I'm not much of a baker, but I use these nesting bowls for absolutely everything - meal prep, salad bowl, candy bowl, and my absolute favorite: the large one is the BEST popcorn bowl!
2. Dyson V6 Vacuum: When you live in 480 square feet, you don't have much room to store a heavy duty vacuum. This one is PEFECT for people living in small spaces and it gets the job done extremely well!
3. Monique Lhuillier Waterford Ring Holder: This was one of my favorite registry gifts because my grandmother gave me an amazing antique ring holder. I think of her every morning and every night as I use this gift. I chose the Monique Lhuillier Waterford Ring Holder as a look alike that you can easily register for or buy for your bride-to-be!
4. Kate Spade Larabee Road: OBSESSED. Everyone has their own china preference, but getting your man to agree upon it can be a challenge…Here's what we did: Cam chose our everyday dishes. I chose our fancy china. Win. Win.
5. Ninja Blender: This was a late registry addition thanks to my new boss. I literally make EVERYTHING in this blender. Soups, doughs, breading for chicken, and of course my go to protein shakes!
P.S. It was REALLY hard for me to narrow down my Top 5.
P.S.S A big thanks to Jenna for inspiring me to come back to the blogging world!